Friday, February 01, 2008

It's February Y'All!

Now that my intensive schedule is over and I have returned to my regular schedule, life is grand.

I have definitely entered the last phase of my journey. I have lots to take care of to close out my time here and every time I check one more thing off my list I realize I am that much closer to coming home. I've got three weekends in Seoul, one in Tokyo and then that next weekend I will spend around town in KC.

Work this week has been an absolute joy. I really love teaching when I'm not at school for thirteen hours at a time. I know I am a better teacher when I am less stressed and I had a few near-perfect lessons this week. I am relishing every moment in the classroom because I know that is one of the things I will miss the most about being over here. And how great is that - that one of the best parts of my life right now is my JOB.

I've got some good times ahead both in Asia and at home. Now that February is here I feel like things are getting better every day.

I'm gonna start packing up my apartment this weekend (Asah!) and start gathering my thoughts and my things to prepare to make my move outta here.

Much love from Seoul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home